Team Reptile is a unique workplace all about creating unique games like Megabyte Punch and Lethal League. Are you passionate? Then take a look at our current vacancies here and let us know.
The systems developer is in charge of the underlying structure of a game. For example, you can create flexible menu systems, visual and sound effect handling systems and how to structure game modes and settings. You can also cooperate with various disciplines and create efficient ways for them to implement their own work into the game.
– Experience with the Unity3D game engine and the C# programming language;
– Worked on a console game;
– Experience in creating online multiplayer games;
– Finished at least 2 games.
– Experience with creating tools or plug-ins for pipeline improvement, runtime modifications or AI debugging and such.
– Experience with C++ or other programming languages;
– Experience with modifying the Unity3D Editor.
Available for contractors on-site only.
[Dutch Students] Are you looking for an internship? Check out our internship positions!
How to apply
Keep in mind some positions are only available for on-site work. Team Reptile is located in the Netherlands, Hilversum. If your skills are spread out across multiple positions, that’s good too! Apply anyway. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please send your cover letter, resume and a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the desired position(s) in the subject field.