We are currently working on Bomb Rush Cyberfunk and you can be a part of it! Read about our current internship positions. We’d love to hear from you and see your work (even if you’re slightly late)!
These are the positions we have available:
- 3D Art Internship
3D ART Internship
As 3D art intern, you will primarily be working on modeling and texturing the world of the game. This also includes working in-engine to put in finishing touches. Are you passionate about working on stylized games like Lethal League Blaze and Bomb Rush Cyberfunk? If so, we would like to meet you! We have limited openings available so don’t wait, apply now!
– Practical knowledge about 3D modelling, unwrapping and texturing of game objects
– A quality over quantity approach to art (portfolio should still show quantity)
– A passion for creating stylized urban environments
– Experience with 3DS Max
– Experience with Unity3D
– Graffiti or street art experience
We can offer:
– A relaxed but professional working environment in Hilversum
– An experience working on stylish multi-platform action games
– Coverage of lunch and traveling expenses
If you are excited about this position at Team Reptile, don’t wait and apply by sending your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include your resumé, cover letter and of course your portfolio.
Our office is located in Hilversum, The Netherlands.