Good day ballers!
We’ve got a lot to catch you up on. From Blaze updates on all platforms, the DLC release status, latest merchandise, events and last but not least: News on Bomb Rush Cyberfunk. So let’s get started!
All console versions have received a major patch, briefly bringing them on par with Steam for a few weeks! Here is the full list of changes and new features:
- Grid can now bunt out of special
- Candyman’s special meter maxes out at 1 during a candy chain
- Candyballs now match the Candyman outfit
- Jet can hover with taunt at any jump height
- Ashes is faster and easier to control
- Ashes travels further when activated from the air
- Ashes has a new grounded down angle
- Added special activation effect to Nitro
- Latch now has momentum when releasing from the wall
- Fixed all first wall attach frames ignoring action inputs
- Toxic attaches to the wall more easily
- Removed hitbox from placing a Toxic tag on the wall
- The Toxic tag no longer disappears when her parry is grabbed
- Removed ability to special a ball remotely
- Parries no longer turn invisible from an online rollback
- Pivots are now performed with up instead of down
- The first run stop frame no longer ignores direction input
- New Options
- Competitive mode in private lobbies using default 1 on 1 rules
- HP options (off, 50%, 75%, 100%, 125%, 150%, 175%, 200%)
- Powerup option to select an individual powerup to play with
- Video option to stop camera movement
- Pyrotechnics are further away in the Paradise Field stadium
- All the Retro stages are available online
- The Retro stages after City Streets are easier to unlock
- New random retro stage option to unlock
- All visual issues on Retro stages are fixed
With that patch live it’s a good time for you to share or update your feedback.
It’s not long now before we have released DLC outfits for every character. Only two more to reveal on Steam. And the ones left for consoles should start rolling out at a faster pace as well.
Here is an overview of where we are at and what order outfits will release in:
Among lots of balance changes and fixes, the latest update on Steam also brought a new ball type: the gravity ball!
Did I say one new ball type? There is a secret second one. You can find it at the end of the arcade mode or using SRSCRDL.
Our latest merch additions are on both eightysixed and whatsneu:
A Doombox tee, two undead long sleeved Jerseys, new masks and new hats.
Leading up to and over the holidays the Lethal League community has grown noticeably! If you want to take part in it, here are two upcoming events standing out:
The third New Player Challenge (January 30)
(entry limited to sub 200 hour players on Steam)
And the third Quarantined Rapport (February 20)
(look out for console tournaments hosted on the same weekend!)
If you wanna partake in either of these or other tournaments,
pop into our discord server:
The game has fresh new title art by @dyinginkyoto
and you may find a new character in this gif:
But these two are old news by now! What about that second teaser?
All scenes for it are now drafted start to finish, set to a brand new track.
And it’s about twice as long as the first one!